February 15, 2023
Peachtree City, GA
For Immediate Release
Rinnai Announces New Commercial Tankless Technology at AHR
Providing ease, cost savings and strong performance, Rinnai showcases what’s to come down the pipeline
ATLANTA, GA (February 15, 2023) – Rinnai America Corporation announced today two new and innovative products slated to launch later this year for the commercial industry. The Demand Duo® R-Series 2.0 and RCB-Series™ Commercial Boiler will be highlighted at this year’s AHR Trade Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Not only do both product designs deliver reliable and energy-saving performance for the PROs, but they also help benefit their customers with a lower total cost of ownership.
“Rinnai is always looking to improve products and increase ease of installation, cost savings and performance,” said Dale Schmitz, Marketing Segment Manager. “We want the business owners, specifiers and installers to Rely on Rinnai, providing the best total solution when it comes to your customer’s water heating needs."
The Demand Duo R-Series 2.0
The next-generation Demand Duo R-Series features new benefits that simplify installation and boost performance, including:
- A pre-installed intake filter and exhaust connector so you can quickly connect the vent pipe directly to the unit.
- A 3-piece 6” B-Vent accessory kit is included for installation flexibility, including one 18” straight galvanized vent and two 4” adjustable 90-degree elbows.
- A cold inlet connection is now available at either the top or the bottom of the tank for more flexibility and faster install.
- The incorporation of additional temperature sensors into the tank for Enhanced Temperature Recovery.
- And a new integrated pump control, where a separate controller is no longer needed, instead Tankless Engine Logic now controls the pump activation.
The RCB-Series Commercial Boiler
Introducing a new high-efficiency, wall-hung condensing boiler, that delivers reliable, energy-saving performance. The RCB-Series showcases a ground-breaking feature set, outperforming other boilers in its class, including:
- A stainless-steel water tube heat exchanger and 97% thermal efficiency to maximize productivity within a compact design.
- Superior premix burner performance that reduces greenhouse gas emissions and increases turndown ratio — set at 10:1 for precise load tracking and energy savings.
- Easy to program, access and monitor performance data onsite or with new connectivity features.
- Multiple boiler configurations can be accommodated with the Integrated Cascade Logic — which distributes runtimes equally for optimal application diversity.
Rinnai’s brand promise of Creating a healthier way of living is at the forefront of all the company’s efforts. By continuing to deliver innovative tankless technologies to PROs, Rinnai is aiding in providing commercial buildings with energy-efficient hot water options for cleaner and healthier living.
To learn more about Rinnai, visit www.rinnai.us.
Rinnai Media Contact:
Senior PR Specialist